He is also a member of the Medical Advisory Board of the American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders (APFED) and is on the Executive Committee of The International Gastrointestinal Eosinophils Researchers conSortium (TIGERS).
What does APFED stand for?
APFED stands for American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APFED
- Armor-Piercing Fragmenting Discarding Sabot
- Absolute Percentage Forecast Error
- Aerosol Physics and Forest Ecology (University of Helsinki; Finland)
- Alternating-Projection Frequency Estimator
- Asia Pacific Food Expo (conference)
- Association des Producteurs de Fibres de Verre Européens (French: Association of European Fiber Glass Producers; Belgium)
- Atlanta Partners for Education (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Pet Food Exports
- All Pakistan Furniture Exporters Association
- A Place For Everything, And Everything In Its Place
- Asia-Pacific Forum for Environment and Development
- Association pour Favoriser l'Egalité des Chances à l'Ecole (French: Association to Promote Equal Opportunities at School)
- Asia-Pacific Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Actual Percent Fish Flesh
- Asia-Pacific Film Festival (industry event)
- Asociación de Padres de Familia 'fatima' (Association of Priests of the Fatima Family, Guatemala)
- At All Pink Floyd Fan Network
- All Party Football Group (UK)
- Alternating Pulsed Field Gradient
- American Paso Fino Horse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Book is president of the nonprofit organization American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders.
The American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders says that besides dealing with the physical symptoms, those afflicted often suffer social and emotional scars by living in a society that focuses on food.