According to the American Pain Institute, an estimated 75 million Americans experience serious pain annually.
What does API stand for?
API stands for American Pain Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Alagus Printer Installer (software)
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
- Alert Process Improvement (Sprint)
- Alice Paul Institute (Mount Laurel, NJ, USA)
- Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry
- Allocation de Parent Isolé (French: Single Parent Allowance)
- Alpha Processor, Inc. (Samsung)
- Alphabet Phonétique International (French: International Phonetic Alphabet)
- Alt Preset Insane (MP3 encoder preset)
- American Pacific Industries (Valencia, CA)
- American Paper Institute
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Pirate Industries
- American Prepaid Legal Services Institute
- American Press Institute
- American Products, Inc. (Florida)
- American Professional Institute (Georgia)
- Analytical Profile Index (microbiology)
- Anderson Packaging, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
- Angus Productions Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ronald Myers, a Mississippi physician and minister who founded the American Pain Institute, observes: "They want to talk about deaths associated with OxyContin.