In February of 2008, we shared with you an announcement of CARING's intent to sit down with the board members of the American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) to begin the evaluation of how our two groups had duplication and to evaluate if there was an opportunity for an organizational merger.
What does ANIA stand for?
ANIA stands for American Nursing Informatics Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANIA
We have 2 other meanings of ANIA in our Acronym Attic
- Atmosphere Normale Internationale
- Audubon Nature Institute (New Orleans, LA)
- Authorized Nuclear Inspector
- Autism Network International
- Automated Name Index (California DMV vehicle registration lookup)
- Automatic Number Identification
- Automatic Number Identifier
- Avex Network, Inc. (Japan)
- Autism Network International (Listserv)
- Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance, Risk Retention Group
- Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Associate Member of the National Institute of Accountants
- Association Nationale des Industries Alimentaires (France)
- Associazione Nazionale fra le Imprese Assicuratrici (Italy)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Atleti Diabetici (Italy)
- Agence Nationale d'Information, d'Accréditation et d'Évaluation Médicale (French)
- Associazione Nazionale Ingegneri Architetti Italiani (Italian: National Association of Italian Architects and Engineers)
- Asociación Nacional de Industriales de Aceites y Mantecas Comestibles, A.C.
- Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti Area Tecnologica (Italian: National Association of Teachers New Technologies;Torino, Italy)
- Advances in Neuroimmune Biology (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the definition of the American Nursing Informatics Association, nursing informatics integrates computer and information science to manage and communicate data, information, and knowledge in nursing practice (American Nurses Association [ANA], 2001).
Prior to the merging of ANIA & CARING, Curtis was a board member, including Past-President, of the American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA).
Some examples of sites that now have similar job sites to CARING include: * American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) * American Nurses Association (ANA) * American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) * Careerbuilder.
Volunteer to be on committees for CARING, American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA), American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA), Healthcare Information and Management System Society (HIMSS) or your local HIMSS chapters.