The largest award, the Margretta Madden Styles Credentialing Research Award, is named for a past president of the American Nurses Credentialing Center, ANA, and the International Council of Nurses.
What does ANCC stand for?
ANCC stands for American Nurses Credentialing Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANCC
We have 32 other meanings of ANCC in our Acronym Attic
- Andros Conservancy and Trust (Bahamas)
- Afghan NGOs Coordination Bureau
- American Naturopathic Certification Board
- Association Nationale des Comptables de Belgique (French: National Association of Accountants of Belgium)
- Association of North Carolina Boards of Health
- Association of National Committees of the Blue Shield
- Aerojet Nuclear Company
- Air National Command Centre (Czech Republic)
- All Nippon Checkers Corporation (Japan)
- American National Catholic Church (est. 2009)
- Anodal Closure Contraction
- Area Nine Cable Council (state mandated government body in UK)
- Army-Navy Country Club (Arlington, VA)
- Assistant Nursing Care Coordinator
- Association Nationale des Cardiaques Congénitaux
- Australian National Cavy Council
- Australian Nigerian Chamber of Commerce
- Automated Network Control Center
- Australian National Committee on Computation and Automatic Control (est. 1958)
- Aircraft Noise Community Consultative Group (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- March of Dimes is pleased to announce it achieved accreditation with distinction from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Daley served as a member of ANA's board of directors (2008- 2010) and as a director of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) before being elected to her first term as ANA president in 2010.
95 Paperback RT82 This study guide helps practicing nurses prepare for the certification exam offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Nurse Practitioners are eligible for the NHSC Scholarship if they are pursuing a master's degree, or postmaster's certificate, accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, leading to national certification as a Nurse Practitioner specializing in adult, family, geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatric, or women's health by either the American Nurses Credentialing Center or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
org Membership, bookstore to buy standards of various nursing practices, the Code of Ethics for Nurses, Online Journal of Nursing, press releases on various legislative initiatives, connections to state (constituent) nurses associations, American Nurses Credentialing Center, and the American Academy of Nursing.
The Health Ministries Association (HMA) and the International Parish Nurse Resource Center (IPNRC) are announcing our joint decision to suspend work with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) on the Specialty Recognition by Portfolio process.
Six International Continuing Nursing Education Credits and/or STTI's American Nurses Credentialing Center accreditation are available online and free of charge.