The largest award, the Margretta Madden Styles Credentialing Research Award, is named for a past president of the American Nurses Credentialing Center, ANA, and the International Council of Nurses.
What does AANC stand for?
AANC stands for American Nurses Credentialing Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANC
We have 11 other meanings of AANC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Association of National Advertisers (lobby group)
- Astigmatism and Amblyopia Among Native American Children (study)
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (US Department of Education)
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (Washington, DC)
- Arylalkylamine N-Acetyltransferase
- Abigail Adams National Bancorp, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- African American National Biography
- Alpha-Amino-N-Butyric Acid (gastroenterology)
- Architects' Association of New Brunswick (est. 1933; Canada)
- Aging Aircraft NDI (Non-Destructive Inspection) Center
- Artists Association of Northern Colorado (est. 1955; Fort Collins, CO)
- Asian-American National Committee (Dorchester, MA)
- Asociación Argentina de Neurocirugía
- Auctioneers Association of North Carolina
- Augusta Area Newcomers Club
- Asian American Network for Cancer Awareness, Research and Training
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Advanced Airborne National Command Post (USAF)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Airport Association of North Dakota (Bismarck, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Daley served as a member of ANA's board of directors (2008- 2010) and as a director of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) before being elected to her first term as ANA president in 2010.
95 Paperback RT82 This study guide helps practicing nurses prepare for the certification exam offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Nurse Practitioners are eligible for the NHSC Scholarship if they are pursuing a master's degree, or postmaster's certificate, accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, leading to national certification as a Nurse Practitioner specializing in adult, family, geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatric, or women's health by either the American Nurses Credentialing Center or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
org Membership, bookstore to buy standards of various nursing practices, the Code of Ethics for Nurses, Online Journal of Nursing, press releases on various legislative initiatives, connections to state (constituent) nurses associations, American Nurses Credentialing Center, and the American Academy of Nursing.
The Health Ministries Association (HMA) and the International Parish Nurse Resource Center (IPNRC) are announcing our joint decision to suspend work with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) on the Specialty Recognition by Portfolio process.
Six International Continuing Nursing Education Credits and/or STTI's American Nurses Credentialing Center accreditation are available online and free of charge.