Over six hundred color photos of coins and other memorabilia come form a past president of the esteemed American Numismatic Association in a title that provides a history for each coin, analysis of modern collecting facts, and discusses counterfeit coins, minting errors, and all kinds of coin history and production.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for American Numismatic Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force/Navy/Army
- Al-Noor Academy (Massachusetts)
- Alabama Nurserymen's Association
- All Nippon Airways (Japanese airline company & ICAO code)
- Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
- Alsace Nord Athlétisme (French: Northern Alsace Athletics; Alsace, France)
- Amazon Nation Alliance
- American National Anthem
- American Negro Academy
- American Neurological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The coin inspired a fervent battle, according to Chris Napolitano, president of Stack's Bowers Galleries, which auctioned the coin at an American Numismatic Association convention.
3); Museum of the American Numismatic Association and the Colorado Springs (Colo.
The American Numismatic Association (ANA), Colorado Springs, Colorado, a national organization of nearly 30,000 members who collect and invest in coins and paper money, produces "Money Talks.