For existing nuclear plants, American Nuclear Insurers provides capacity of $12.
What does ANI stand for?
ANI stands for American Nuclear Insurers (Glastonbury, CT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANI
We have 100 other meanings of ANI in our Acronym Attic
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Advanced Network Infrastructure
- African Networking Initiative (now Partnership for Information and Communication Technologies in Africa)
- Afrique et Nouvelles Interdépendances (French: Africa News and Interdependencies)
- Agence de Nettoyage Industriel (French: Industrial Cleaning Agency)
- Agentia Nationala de Integritate (Romanian: National Integrity Agency)
- Airborne Network Integration
- All Natural Ingredients (band)
- Am Not Interested
- American Nuclear Industries
- American Nutrition, Inc. (various locations)
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Aniak, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Animated Windows Cursor (Microsoft filename extension)
- Animation (file extension)
- Anjuman Naujawanan-i-Islam (Pakistan)
- Arial Narrow Italic (font)
- Armenian National Institute
- Asahi Net International (Japan)
- Asian News International
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Nuclear Insurers also has a contractual agreement with each of the licensees to collect the retrospective premiums if these payments become necessary.
You're beginning to see a renaissance in this industry," says John Quattrocchi, who today is senior vice president for underwriting of American Nuclear Insurers, a 36-year veteran of a near 50-year-old joint underwriting association.
Today, the pools operate under the names American Nuclear Insurers (ANI) and Mutual Atomic Energy Liability Underwriters (MAELU), A third pool, Mutual Atomic Energy Reinsurance Pool (MAERP) was formed as a reinsurer of MAELU policies.