uk Global Banking News - 01 August 2012 American National Insurance Company (ANICO) has selected a BYOD ('Bring your Own Device') programme from Streebo.
What does ANICO stand for?
ANICO stands for American National Insurance Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Associazione Nazionale Industrie Cinematografiche Audiovisive e Multimediali (Italian: National Association of Film, Audiovisual and Multimedia Industries; est. 1945)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Cavallo Arabo (Italian: Italian National Association of Arabian Horses)
- Atmospheric Nutrient Input to Coastal Areas
- Australian Network of Industry Careers Advisers (now Career Advice Australia)
- Association Nationale Interprofessionnelle Caprine (French)
- Associazione Nazionale Industriali Conserve Alimentari Vegetali (Italian: National Association of Industrial Canned Food Plant; Italy)
- Asian Network for the International Criminal Court (various nations)
- Association of Northern Ireland Car Clubs
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Chow-Chow (Italian: Italian National Association Chow Chow)
- Atmospheric Nitrogen Inputs into the Coastal Ecosystem
- Alaskan NAS (National Airspace Interfacility) Interfacility Communications System
- Ação Negra de Integração e Desenvolvimento (Portuguese: Black Action Integration and Development; Brazil)
- Active Network Intrusion Defense
- African Network for Integrated Development (Senegal)
- Alliance of Nigerians in Diaspora (est. 1960)
- Anonymous ID
- Associazione Nazionale Igienisti Dentali (Italian: National Dental Hygienists' Association; Italy)
- Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti di Danza (Italian: National Association of Teachers of Dance)
- All Nations International Development Agency (est. 1997; Canada)
- Associazione Nazionale Imprese Difesa Ambiente (Italian: National Association of Business Environment Defense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American National Insurance Company reported a large increase in net income for the second quarter of 2010.