uk Global Banking News - 01 August 2012 American National Insurance Company (ANICO) has selected a BYOD ('Bring your Own Device') programme from Streebo.
What does ANIC stand for?
ANIC stands for American National Insurance Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANIC
We have 14 other meanings of ANIC in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti Area Tecnologica (Italian: National Association of Teachers New Technologies;Torino, Italy)
- Advances in Neuroimmune Biology (journal)
- Al Nabooda Insurance Brokers (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Aneuploidy Index in Blood
- As New in Box (weapons)
- Associação Nacional das Indústrias de Biscoito (Portuguese: National Association of Cookie Industries)
- Australia National Institute of Business (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Aneurysm, Intracranial Berry, 1
- Association for Neurologically Impaired Brain Injured Children (Oakland Gardens, NY)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Buying Office (National Italian Association)
- Anosmia, Isolated Congenital
- Association of Northern Ireland Colleges (UK)
- ATM Network Interface Card (Cisco)
- Australian National Imams Council (Islamic body)
- Australian National Insect Collection
- Adjuvant Nutritional Intervention in Cancer
- Alaska Native Industries Cooperative Association, Inc
- Associazione Nazionale Industrie Cinematografiche Audiovisive e Multimediali (Italian: National Association of Film, Audiovisual and Multimedia Industries; est. 1945)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Cavallo Arabo (Italian: Italian National Association of Arabian Horses)
- Atmospheric Nutrient Input to Coastal Areas
Samples in periodicals archive:
American National Insurance Company reported a large increase in net income for the second quarter of 2010.