Wilson, though, has vowed to keep focusing on entertaining the Tyneside public and has backed a North American National Hockey League initiative which, if copied in this country, could work against his notoriously physical team.
What does ANHL stand for?
ANHL stands for American National Hockey League
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANHL
- Australian Nursing Home Foundation
- Australian Newspaper History Group
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver (Canada)
- Altus Nylon Head Harness
- A New History of Ireland (book series)
- Alaska Natural History Institutes (now Alaska Geographic Association)
- Atlanta National Hypnotherapy Institute (Atlanta, GA)
- Alberta Natural Heritage Information Centre (Canada)
- Artificial Non-Heme Iron Protein
- Airdrie Nutty Housewife League (Canada)
- Atlantic Network Holdings Limited (est. 2004)
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses and Learning Centres (Australia)
- Alaska Native Heritage Month
- American Natural History Museum (New York, NY)
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Association Nationale des Handicapes Moteurs du Sénégal (French: National Association of Disabled Motorists of Senegal)
- Asian New Humanities Net (Taiwan)
- Alliance of North Houston Chambers (chamber of commerce association; Texas)
- All Nations House of Deliverance Undenominational Holiness Church (San Francisco, California)
- Acute Necrotic Hemorrhagic Pancreatitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hand, who made his debut for Murrayfield Racers as a 13-year-old, was the first British trained player to be drafted into the North American National Hockey League.