Her first foray into the sport was when she sang the Star Spangled Banner, the American national anthem, at the Kentucky Derby in 2011.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for American National Anthem
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Aeroportos e Navegação Aérea (Portuguese Airports)
- Afghan National Army
- Agencia Nacional de Aguas (Brazil)
- Air Force/Navy/Army
- Al-Noor Academy (Massachusetts)
- Alabama Nurserymen's Association
- All Nippon Airways (Japanese airline company & ICAO code)
- Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
- Alsace Nord Athlétisme (French: Northern Alsace Athletics; Alsace, France)
- Amazon Nation Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
It seems to have silenced critics who did not agree with her miming the American national anthem at President Obama's inauguration earlier this month.
Meanwhile, pop star Beyonce Knowles, who recently sparked controversy after admitting to lip-synching the American national anthem during the swearing-in of US president Barack Obama has reassured fans her Super Bowl performance will be live.
London, Mar 12 ( ANI ): Although none of David Beckham's sons were born in the US, yet the three of them were spotted belting out the American national anthem at their father's football game in California on Saturday.
Roxana Saberi arrived back in the United States Friday and told reporters that singing the American national anthem helped keep her going while detained in Evin prison.