American Music Abroad ensembles are selected on the basis of artistic quality and commitment to education and cultural engagement through an open competition.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for American Music Abroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- American Media Association
- American Medical Aesthetics (Irvine, CA)
- American Medical Association
- American Ministerial Association
- American Missionary Association
- American Modeling Association (fashion models)
- American Motorcyclist Association
- American Mule Association
- American Municipal Association
- American Museums Association
- American Music Awards
- American Muslim Alliance
- American Muslim Association
- Amigos de los Animales (Spanish: Friends of Animals; various locations)
- Amis de la Musique et des Arts (French: Friends of Music and Arts)
- Analysis of Materiel Approaches
- Angular Measurement Accuracy
- Aniban Ng Mga Manggagawa Sa Agrikultura (Filipino: Alliance of Workers in Agriculture)
- Anime Mid-Atlantic (Japanese animation convention; Virginia)
- Année Mondiale de l'Astronomie (French: International Year of Astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of State s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, in partnership with American Voices, announced that the Boston, Massachusetts-based Bluegrass/Americana group The Boston Boys will tour Morocco, Israel, Egypt, Cyprus, and Saudi Arabia this fall as part of the American Music Abroad series.
A member of the Johnny Rodgers Band, Glassman is one of 40 American musicians touring the world as part of the 2010 Rhythm Road: American Music Abroad program.