Eggs typically are laid on the surface of water, and most hatch within 48 hours, according to the American Mosquito Control Association.
What does AMCA stand for?
AMCA stands for American Mosquito Control Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMCA
We have 47 other meanings of AMCA in our Acronym Attic
- Acide Monochloracétique
- Adams Morgan Community Association
- Administración del Mercado Cultural de Anhui
- Advanced Media Coverage Analysis
- Air Conditioning & Mechanical Contractors' Association of Australia
- Air Movement and Control Association International, Inc. (often incorrectly called Air Moving and Conditioning Association)
- Alaskan Malamute Club of America
- Almae Matris Croaticae Alumni (association of former students of Croation universities)
- Amateur Motor Cycle Association (UK)
- American Mobile Communications Association
- American Motors Club of Alberta
- American Muscle Car Association
- Amino-Methyl Cyclohexane-Carboxylic Acid
- Aminomethylcoumarin Acetate
- Analysis of Multiple Concatenations Algorithm
- Antique Motorcycle Club of America
- Área de Mata Ciliar Atual (Portugese)
- Arizona Municipal Clerks' Association
- Asian Marine Conservation Association (Belgharia, Kolkata, India)
- Asociación de México de Control Automático
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of American Mosquito Control Association, 17(3), 166-180.
University of Florida, American Mosquito Control Association.