American Military Families Autism Support (AMFAS) is a grassroots effort for military families encountering the intricacies of autism care, both on and off installations.
What does AMFAS stand for?
AMFAS stands for American Military Families Autism Support (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMFAS
We have 1 other meaning of AMFAS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Motor Fuels Act (PL 100-494)
- American Mechanics Fraternal Association
- Asociación Movimiento Fe y Alegría (Association for Activities of Faith and Joy; Guatemala)
- Azerbaijan Micro-Finance Association (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Advanced Maintenance Free Aircraft Battery System
- As Much Fun As Possible
- American Foundation for AIDS Research (Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, DC)
- A Man for All Seasons (play)
- All My Friends at Sea (band)
- Aloha, Military Families & Students
- About My Father's Business
- Acquisition Management Functional Board (US DoD DAU (Defense Acquisition University))
- Alfred Murrah Federal Building
- American Mensa Facebook Group
- Arab-Malaysian Finance Bhd. (stock symbol; Malaysia)
- As Made Famous By
- Adjie Massaid Futsal Clinic (Indonesia)
- Alberta Municipal Financing Corporation (Canada)
- Alternating Magnetic Field Crystallization
- American Machine Foundry Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Organization for Autism Research (OAR), and American Military Families Autism Support (AMFAS) provided material for the resource fair.