In 1938 it became the American Association of Medical Record Librarians (AAMRL) and in 1970 the American Medical Record Association.
What does AMRA stand for?
AMRA stands for American Medical Record Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMRA
We have 39 other meanings of AMRA in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Mission Rehearsal
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- Adaptive Multi-Rate - Narrow Band
- Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband
- Auxiliary Machinery Room 1 Lower Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Auxiliary Machinery Room 1 Middle Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Auxiliary Machinery Room 1 Upper Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Auxiliary Machinery Room 2 Lower Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Auxiliary Machinery Room 2 Upper Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Alberta Mini RoadRacing Association
- American Military Retirees Association
- American Motorcycle Racing Association
- Army Materials Research Agency
- Asset Management Revenue Account
- Australian Model Railway Association Inc.
- Australian Mountain Running Association
- Automatic Meter Reading Association
- Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association
- Automotive Manufacturers' Racing Association (UK)
- Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile
Samples in periodicals archive:
It wasn't until 1970 that the name of the association was changed to the American Medical Record Association (AMRA).
The impressive Steering Committee consisted of the American Association of Health Data Systems, American Hospital Associations, American Medical Record Association, Association for Health Records, Council on Clinical Classification, and the World Health Organization's Center for Disease in North America, sponsored by the National Center for Health Statistics Department of Health and Human Services.