What does ALDF stand for?
ALDF stands for American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALDF
We have 5 other meanings of ALDF in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
- Association of Lutheran Development Executives
- Asociación Luisa de Marillac de Guatemala (Luisa de Marillac Association of Guatemala welfare group)
- Airlift Departure
- Arable Lands Development Program (Botswana)
- Automated Layout Design Program
- Adult Learning Disabilities Employment Resources
- Association of Liberal Democrat Engineers & Scientists
- Adult Local Detention Facility
- Aircraft Landing Dynamics Facility (NASA)
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Asamblea Legislativa del Distrito Federal (Legislative Assembly of the Federal District; Mexico)
- Averaging Laser Doppler Flowmetry (ophthalmology)
- A Late Delivery from Avalon (song)
- Allowance List-Depreciation Guide
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 Family
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 5 Family
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 5 Family, Member A1
- Alabama Dental Hygienists' Association