Members like the Illinois chapter of the Sierra Club and the American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago embraced the deal as a step in the right direction, though they disliked the stipulated timeline.
What does ALAMC stand for?
ALAMC stands for American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago (now known as the Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago; Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alpha Love and Mine (sororities)
- Alpha Love and More
- American Lung Association of Massachusetts
- American Lung Association of Michigan (Oak Park, MI)
- Associate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Association of Licensed Automobile Manufacturers (formed 1903)
- At Least a Million (Unkle Adams song)
- Automated Logistics Assessment Model (TACOM Stock Availability Forecasting System)
- Association of Local Authority Medical Advisers
- Adaptive Learning Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Associate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts
- American Lung Association of Maine
- Association of Lutherans of Arab and Middle Eastern Heritage
- Austin Literary Arts Maintenance Organization (Texas)
- Adaptive Lighting Asset Management Program (Canada)
- Acoustic Local Area Network
- Aircraft Landing Authorization Number (DOT)
- Alanian [Old Ossetic] (linguistics)
- American Logistics Aid Network (emergency response)
- Animal Legislative Action Network (political action committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago is pleased to join the Midwest Clean Diesel Group in its efforts to quickly reduce soot pollution in order to protect the most vulnerable populations: children with developing lungs, the elderly and those suffering from pulmonary diseases.