Gifts in her memory may be sent to the American Lung Association of Maine, 122 State Street, Augusta, Maine 04330-5615.
What does ALAME stand for?
ALAME stands for American Lung Association of Maine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Lung Association of Massachusetts
- American Lung Association of Michigan (Oak Park, MI)
- Associate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Association of Licensed Automobile Manufacturers (formed 1903)
- At Least a Million (Unkle Adams song)
- Automated Logistics Assessment Model (TACOM Stock Availability Forecasting System)
- Association of Local Authority Medical Advisers
- Adaptive Learning Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- American Lung Association of Metropolitan Chicago (now known as the Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago; Illinois)
- Associate of the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts
- Association of Lutherans of Arab and Middle Eastern Heritage
- Austin Literary Arts Maintenance Organization (Texas)
- Adaptive Lighting Asset Management Program (Canada)
- Acoustic Local Area Network
- Aircraft Landing Authorization Number (DOT)
- Alanian [Old Ossetic] (linguistics)
- American Logistics Aid Network (emergency response)
- Animal Legislative Action Network (political action committee)
- Artificial Light at Night
- Assembly on Literature for Adolescents (Special-Interest Group of the National Council of Teachers of English)