14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- WHAT: The American Lung Association is releasing the results of its eleventh annual "State of Tobacco Control" report which tracks progress on key tobacco control policies at the federal and state level, assigning grades based on whether laws are adequately protecting citizens from tobacco-caused disease.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for American Lung Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Laryngological Association
- American Latvian Association
- American Leadership Academy
- American League of Anglers
- American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
- American Library Association
- American Lighting Association
- American Logistics Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Ammunition Loading Assembly
- Amoebic Liver Abscess
- Annual Loss Amount
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Applied Linguistics Association (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Arab Liberation Army
- Arabic Literature of Africa
- Arizona Lutheran Academy (Christian school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The newest tenant to join the tenant roster is the law firm, Robinson & McDonald while American Lung Association and Loeb Partners renewed their leases for existing space.
Byline: Mariel Garza Staff Writer VAN NUYS - When Sue Spears inherited her great aunt's collection of American Lung Association Christmas Seals, she faithfully upheld the tradition for years.
NEW YORK & DENVER -- The American Lung Association and Myogen, Inc.
4, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Lung Association announced today the appointment of Harold Wimmer as its President and Chief Executive Officer.
The North Hills mother and her 7-year-old daughter joined about 100 others to receive guided tours through Woodley Park during BreathWalk '98, organized by the American Lung Association of Los Angeles County.
The American Lung Association of Illinois has implemented a bold new marketing program to reach tobacco users across the state, and promote the Toll Free Illinois Tobacco Quitline at 1-866-QUIT-YES.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to issue updated health standards for fine particle pollution (soot), the American Lung Association is releasing polling results that examine public views on updating the standards and whether now is the right time to issue them.