LTJG Ryan Baum was recognized as the American Logistics Association Honor Graduate, achieving an overall average of 94.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for American Logistics Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Learning Academy
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Laryngological Association
- American Latvian Association
- American Leadership Academy
- American League of Anglers
- American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
- American Library Association
- American Lighting Association
- American Lung Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Ammunition Loading Assembly
- Amoebic Liver Abscess
- Annual Loss Amount
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Applied Linguistics Association (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Arab Liberation Army
- Arabic Literature of Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
including the American Logistics Association and U.
ENS Christopher Golomb, SC, USNR, was recognized as the American Logistics Association Honor Graduate, achieving an overall average of 96.
Honor graduate and American Logistics Association Award winner, ENS Crockett Pavlik, took top honors.
ENS Douglas Jenkins took highest honors as the Battalion Honor Graduate and American Logistics Association Award winner.