In addition to the IES, the following sponsor partners supported the symposium: American Lighting Association, International Association of Lighting Designers, National Institute of Building Sciences, National Electrical Manufacturers Association, The Nuckolls Fund for Lighting Education Inc.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for American Lighting Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- Alternative Learning Academy
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Laryngological Association
- American Latvian Association
- American Leadership Academy
- American League of Anglers
- American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
- American Library Association
- American Logistics Association
- American Lung Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Ammunition Loading Assembly
- Amoebic Liver Abscess
- Annual Loss Amount
- Anti Lewd Army (gaming)
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Applied Linguistics Association (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Royal Philips Electronics announced this week that the American Lighting Association (ALA) awarded the new Philips 60 watt-equivalent LED replacement lamp.
Upton, president, American Lighting Association, Dallas, a coalition member.
Three lighting organizations, the American Lighting Association (ALA), the IALD and the IES, have recognized this issue and have jointly developed a brochure, "What's Your Quality of Light?
SAN ANTONIO -- Top energy-saving lighting designs were honored in the fifth annual Lighting For Tomorrow Awards competition, winners of which were announced during the annual American Lighting Association Conference here.