Monday Vernon Hill Post 435 American Legion Auxiliary will meet at 6:30 p.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - Almaty (Airport Code)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- Alternative Learning Academy
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Laryngological Association
- American Latvian Association
- American Leadership Academy
- American League of Anglers
- American Library Association
- American Lighting Association
- American Logistics Association
- American Lung Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Ammunition Loading Assembly
- Amoebic Liver Abscess
- Annual Loss Amount
- Applied Linear Algebra
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-April 9, 2012--USAA Bank and American Legion Auxiliary to launch credit cards(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
Over the years, Godin has also been involved with The American Legion Boys Nation and The American Legion Auxiliary Girls Nation programs.
Participating fair nonprofit food vendors include: American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 312; American Legion Post; A.
The competition, presented by the Department of Veterans Affairs, the American Legion Auxiliary and Help Hospitalized Veterans, includes 53 categories in the visual arts division that range from oil painting to leatherwork to paint-by-number kits.
OTHER The Worcester County Council District 4 American Legion Auxiliary elected the following officers who will be installed during the July 21 meeting at the Eugene M.
The Creative Arts Festival, presented by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the American Legion Auxiliary and Help Hospitalized Veterans, is the culmination of a year-long fine arts talent competition involving 3,000 participants nationwide.
She is a past member of the Burbank American Legion Auxiliary, Post 150.