th] include: American Leadership Academy Arizona Agribusiness High School Benchmark Elementary School Bethany Christian School Centennial Elementary School Centennial Middle School Arizona College Prep (ACP) Coronado Elementary Country Place Cross of Glory Lutheran School Deer Valley Crossroads Desert Canyon Elementary East Valley High School Emily Gray Junior High School Florence High Gila Bend Elementary Gila Bend High Hidden Hills Elementary School Johnson Elementary School Knoles Elementary Litchfield Elementary School Loma Linda Elementary School Madison Meadows Middle School Madison Richard Simis School Riggs Elementary Scott Libby Elementary Skyview High School Ss.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for American Leadership Academy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- All Letters Answered (classified ads)
- Allocated Loan Amount (finance)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - Almaty (Airport Code)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- Alternative Learning Academy
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Laryngological Association
- American Latvian Association
- American League of Anglers
- American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
- American Library Association
- American Lighting Association
- American Logistics Association
- American Lung Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Ammunition Loading Assembly
- Amoebic Liver Abscess
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON, March 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Novations, a global consulting firm focused on diversity and inclusion, talent optimization, and market optimization, has partnered with the African American Leadership Academy (AALA), a joint project of the United Way of Central Ohio Key Club and the Academy for Leadership and Governance, which is designed to expand and prepare mid-level African American professionals in central Ohio for leadership positions.