org), the American Laryngological Association (www.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for American Laryngological Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Alighting Area (aeronautics)
- Aliter Lex Ait (Latin: the law says someting different, epigraphy)
- All Letters Answered (classified ads)
- Allocated Loan Amount (finance)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - Almaty (Airport Code)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- Alternative Learning Academy
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Latvian Association
- American Leadership Academy
- American League of Anglers
- American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
- American Library Association
- American Lighting Association
- American Logistics Association
- American Lung Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Past-President of the American Laryngological Association (ALA).
Myers is Past President of the American Board of Otolaryngology, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Laryngological Association, the American Head and Neck Society, and the Pan American Association of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.