org * Arthritis Foundation and American Juvenile Arthritis Organization 1330 West Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30309 800-283-7800, 404-872-7100 Fax: 404-872-8694 www.
What does AJAO stand for?
AJAO stands for American Juvenile Arthritis Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Jap Auto Imports (Australia)
- Antijamming, Anti-Interference
- Academy Joint Information Systems Committee Academic Integrity Service
- Association of Jamaica Attractions Limited
- Australian Journal of Adult Learning (Adult Learning Australia)
- Australian Journal of Asian Law (Australia)
- Association for Japanese Language Teaching
- African Jesuit AIDS Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing
- All-Japan Association of Photographic Societies (est. 1926)
- Acronyms, Jargon, Abbreviations, and Rubbish (Morgan Online)
- African Journal of AIDS Research (National Inquiry Services Centre)
- Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Australia)
- American Journal of Arabic Studies
- American Junior Academy of Sciences
- Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Australasian Journal of American Studies (Australian and New Zealand American Studies Association)
- Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences
- Australian Joint Anti-Submarine School
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, contact: Arthritis Foundation and American Juvenile Arthritis Organization 1330 W Peachtree St.
As Delta's SkyWish(TM) Charity of the Quarter for first quarter 2002, the American Juvenile Arthritis Organization (AJAO), a council of the Arthritis Foundation, is accepting Delta SkyMiles(R) donations now through December 31, 2002.
They are the American Juvenile Arthritis Organization, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International, Make-A-Wish Foundation, National Childhood Cancer Foundation.