The MAS sponsors the Mississippi Junior Academy of Sciences (MJAS) and the NAAS sponsors at the American Junior Academy of Sciences (AJAS).
What does AJAS stand for?
AJAS stands for American Junior Academy of Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJAS
We have 1 other meaning of AJAS in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Journal of Asian Law (Australia)
- Association for Japanese Language Teaching
- African Jesuit AIDS Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing
- American Juvenile Arthritis Organization
- All-Japan Association of Photographic Societies (est. 1926)
- Acronyms, Jargon, Abbreviations, and Rubbish (Morgan Online)
- African Journal of AIDS Research (National Inquiry Services Centre)
- Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Australia)
- American Journal of Arabic Studies
- Association of Jewish Aging Services
- Australasian Journal of American Studies (Australian and New Zealand American Studies Association)
- Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences
- Australian Joint Anti-Submarine School
- American Journal of Art Therapy
- All Japan Transport and Service Organization
- All Japanese All the Time (language blog)
- Associação de Jogadores Amadores de Xadrez (Brazil)
- American Jewish Alternatives to Zionism (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joan McCoy-Messer from Jones Junior College as the new director for the American Junior Academy of Sciences (AJAS) and appointed her to the national NAAS board.