is now the publisher of two leading journals for cancer clinicians, The American Journal of Hematology/Oncology and Oncology Nursing News, under an agreement announced today.
What does AJHO stand for?
AJHO stands for American Journal of Hematology/Oncology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Journal of Health Communications
- Anthony L. Jordan Health Center (Rochester, NY)
- Arizona Journal of Hispanic Cultural Studies (University of Arizona)
- Academic Junior High Decathlon (California)
- Arkansas Jazz Heritage Foundation
- American Journal of Human Genetics
- Association of Judges of Hispanic Heritage
- Alberta Junior Hockey League
- Atlantic Junior Hockey League (McAfee, NJ)
- American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine
- Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame
- American Journal of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- Australian Journal for Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Americans for Jobs, Healthcare and Progressive Values
- Apache Junction Horse Rescue (Arizona)
- Australian Journal of Human Rights
- Abraham Joshua Heschel School (New York, NY)
- Aldrich Junior High School (Rhode Island)
- American Jewish Historical Society (also seen as AJH)