Jecker, "A Broader View of Justice," American Journal of Bioethics 10 (2008) 2-10.
What does AJB stand for?
AJB stands for American Journal of Bioethics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJB
We have 19 other meanings of AJB in our Acronym Attic
- Abdurajak Janjalani Brigade
- African Journal of Biotechnology
- Ageless Jazz Band (Ithaca, New York)
- Air Jordan Boots (Nike, Inc.)
- Alice James Books
- Alliance Judo Ballancourt (French judo club)
- Alsjeblieft (Dutch: Please)
- Aluminum Adjustable Brackets
- Ambler Junior Baseball (Pennsylvania)
- America’s Job Bank
- American Journal of Botany
- Amt für Jugend und Berufsberatung (German: office for youth and vocational guidance)
- Anglo Japanese Brewing Co. (Nagano, Japan)
- Arizona Judicial Branch
- Arrondissementaal Justitieel Beraad (Dutch)
- Arthur's Job Base (website)
- Asociación Judicial Bonaerense
- Associação Junguiana do Brasil (Portugese)
- Association des Journalistes du Burkina (French: Journalists Association of Burkina; Burkina Faso)
- Assorted Jelly Beans (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woodruff, "An Obscure Rider Obstructing Science: The Conflation of Parthenotes with Embryos in the Dickey-Wicker Amendment," American Journal of Bioethics 11, no.
and editor in chief of the American Journal of Bioethics recently talked with Laura Sanders about what the new accomplishment means--and what it doesn't.
We have the American Society for Bioethics and Humanities, the President's Council on Bioethics, the Kennedy Institute of Ethics, the International Association of Bioethics, a plethora of centers for bioethics, and the American Journal of Bioethics.
GLENN MCGEE The editor of The American Journal of Bioethics surveys the potential effects of genomics on our lives within the next 20 years or so.