David Harris, head of the American Jewish Committee (AJC) will receive on Tuesday the Madara Horseman order First Class from Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov during an official ceremony.
What does AJC stand for?
AJC stands for American Jewish Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJC
We have 73 other meanings of AJC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Jersey Breeders Society (dairy cattle)
- Australian Journal of Biological Sciences
- All Japan Brain Tumor Registry
- Aberdeen Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Abergavenny Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Access to Justice Commission (various locations)
- African Judo Championship (martial arts)
- Alaska Judicial Council (Anchorage, AK)
- Alton Judo Club (martial arts; Alton, Hampshire, UK)
- American Jewelry Chain Co. (est. 1927)
- American Jewish Congress
- Anderson Junior College (Singapore)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College (Singapore)
- Apostolic Johannite Church (Gnostic Christian Church; various locations)
- Arabian Jockey Club
- Area Joint Committee (UK)
- Arlington Judo Club (martial arts; Arlington, VA)
- Asian Journal of Control (Taiwan)
- Associação Juvenil de Ciência (Portugal)
- Association des Jeunes Chercheurs (French: Association of Young Researchers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This month Rabbi James Rudin, formerly of the American Jewish Committee, will publish a new book titled The Baptizing of America: The Religious Right's Plans for the Rest of Us.
The Middle East has changed radically in recent weeks," said David Harris, director of the American Jewish Committee.
With uncanny prescience, the American Jewish Committee had just launched a series of publications to encourage mutual understanding between Muslims and Jews.
A recent American Jewish Committee study shows a deep ambivalence on a key issue in this dilemma: intermarriage--Jews marrying non-Jews.
Weiss, general secretary, American Baptist Church USA Herbert Blinder, director, Washington Ethical Action Office, American Ethical Union Patricia Clark, national representative for criminal justice, American Friends Service Committee Edd Doerr, president, American Humanist Association Richard Foltin, legislative director and counsel, American Jewish Committee Matthew Dorf, director, Office on Governmental and Public Affairs, American Jewish Congress Ken Sehested, Baptist Peace Fellowship of North America The Rev.