The History Channel's Modern Marvels to Feature American Iron and Steel Institute
What does AISI stand for?
AISI stands for American Iron and Steel Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AISI
We have 49 other meanings of AISI in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Intraoperative Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage or Effusion (eyes)
- All Ireland Society for Higher Education
- Auditing Instrument for Sustainability in Higher Education (Committee on Sustainability in Higher Education; Netherlands)
- Australian International School Hong Kong (Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong)
- Aaltamira Investment Services, Inc. (Canada)
- African Information Society Initiative
- Airborne Instrumentation Subsystem - Internal
- Airborne Instrumentation System - Internal
- Alberta Initiative for School Improvement (Canada)
- American International Supply, Inc (Oakland, CA)
- Army Information System Integration (US Army)
- As I See It
- Asosiasi Industri Sepeda Motor Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Motorcycle Industries Association; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Associazione Industrie Software Interattivo
- Automatic Integrated Survey Instrument
- Aircraft Instrumentation Subsystem - Internal (Encrypted)
- Associazione Italiana Studenti Ingegneria Ferroviaria (Italian: Italian Train Engineering Students' Association)
- Artificial Intelligence Special Interest Group
- Alarm Indication Signal Integration Period
- Algerian Institute of Standardisation and Industrial Property
Samples in periodicals archive:
org) and the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI; www.
Judging by steel mill melting capacity numbers issued by the American Iron and Steel Institute, domestic demand will not be a driver in the near term.
DETROIT, May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- It's "Lights, Camera, Action" as the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) and Detroit's College for Creative Studies (CCS) roll out the red carpet to launch the 16th annual summer internship program.
So the Automotive Applications Committee of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) initiated the UltraLight Steel Auto Body (ULSAB) program, which was joined by a number of steel companies from other countries.
In 2001, he served as chairman of the American Iron and Steel Institute, and also a member of its Board of Directors.
DETROIT, March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) today named Dr.
According to steel production figures gathered by the American Iron and Steel Institute, Washington, steelmakers in the U.