About the American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
What does AISCI stand for?
AISCI stands for American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Institute for Steel Construction
- Australian Securities and Investments Commision (regulator)
- Avalon Integrated Services Corporation
- The Art Institute of Southern California
- Association of Independent Schools and Colleges in Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Associazione Italiana Società Concessionarie Autostrade e Trafori (Italy)
- American Indian Student Cultural Center (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Associazione Italiana Scienze Comportamentali e Cognitive (Italian: Italian Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences)
- Aging Infrastructure Systems Center of Excellence (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Amnistie Internationale Section Canadienne Francophone (French: French-Canadian Amnesty International Division)
- Advanced Information System for Career Management
- All India Saraswat Cultural Organization (Mumbai, India)
- Arab Italian Shipping Co. (Kuwait)
- Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Toulouse (SpeedNews; Toulouse, France)
- Airlift Information Systems Division
- Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX)
- Alief Independent School District (Texas)
- Allen Independent School District (Allen, Texas)
- Amarillo Independent School District (Amarillo, TX)
- American International School Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the fall, it had gone up by one-third, to more than $160/ton, and by mid-February it had exceeded $255/ton, according to the American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.