The American Institute of Medicine further noted the lack of sufficient folic acid in the average American diet, for which they recommended supplementation.
What does AIOM stand for?
AIOM stands for American Institute of Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIOM
We have 5 other meanings of AIOM in our Acronym Attic
- American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Associazione Italiana Opera Lirica Contemporanea (Italian: Italian Opera Association Lirica Contemporary; Rome, Italy)
- An Interactive Online Learning Environment (education)
- Associazione Italiana Otorinolaringoiatri Liberi Professionisti (Italian: Italian Association of Otalaryngologists Release Professionals)
- Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Microscopica
- Acid-Insoluble Organic Matter
- Action internationale de l'Ordre de Malte
- Advanced Intra Operative Monitoring
- Affiliate International Organisation Member
- Agenzia Imprenditoriale Operatori Marittimi (Italy)
- American Institute of Oriental Medicine (San Diego, CA)
- Analog Input Output Master
- Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica (Italy)
- Associazione nazionale di Ingegneria Offshore e Marina
- Astronomy Image of the Month
- Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Australian Institute of Navigation
- All in One Nursing Services (Hilo, HI)
- Abstract Interpretation of Object-Oriented Languages (international workshop)
- Accademia Italiana Odontoiatria Protesica (Italian: Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soukaina Aouita, a medical student at the University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine in Dubai , said that in her field, it is quite hard to cheat.