Specific to florists, the American Institute of Floral Designers offers certification that requires a prescribed educational background, a written exam, and a practical test to earn the title of Certified Floral Designer.
What does AFID stand for?
AFID stands for American Institute of Floral Designers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFID
We have 6 other meanings of AFID in our Acronym Attic
- Association Française des Infirmières de chirurgie Cardiovasculaire et Thoracique
- Association Francaise des Ingenieurs Chimistes et Techniciens des Industries du Cuir
- A Friend In Deed (electronic alarm and emergency response system)
- Advanced Frontiers in Drug Design, Discovery, Development and Delivery
- Affiliate ID
- Agency for International Development
- Agentur Für Immobilien Dienste (German)
- Alicia Friedmann Interior Design
- Alkali Flame Ionization Detector
- Alles fuer Ihren Drucker (German: Everything for Your Printer)
- Amt für Informations- und Datenverarbeitung
- Anarkistføderationen I Danmark (Dansh: Anarchist Federation of Denmark)
- Anatolian Federated Islamic State
- Anti-Felon Identification
- Anti-Fratricide Devices
- Anti-Fratricide Identification Device
- Apparatus Field Inspection Duty (FDNY)
- Arizona Foreign Investment Directory
- Armed Forces Identification Card
- Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the American Institute of Floral Designers, American Academy of Floriculture, Professional Floral Commentators Institute, and Canadian Academy of Floral Art.
Completing an accredited program offered by the American Institute of Floral Designers enables designers to demonstrate their knowledge and design ability.