American hospital formulary service drug information 1997.
What does AHFS DI stand for?
AHFS DI stands for American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Accessory Head of Flexor Pollicis Longus
- Army Human Factors Research Advisory Committee
- Army Human Factors Research & Development Committee
- Acute Heart Failure Syndrome (cardiology)
- Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist (American Council on Exercise; certification)
- American Hospital Formulary Service
- American Hospitality Fleet Services (Tequesta, FL)
- American-Hungarian Friends of Scouting (est. 1958)
- Assets Held for Sale (accounting)
- Associate of the Health Fitness and Sports Therapists (UK)
- American Home Fire Safety Act
- Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies
- Arlington Hockey and Figure Skating Club (Massachusetts)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Science and Engineering Research
- Acute Hepatic Failure Study Group (University of Southern California School of Medicine; Los Angeles, CA)
- Alamo Heights-Fort Sam Houston (Texas)
- Acceptance Home Financial Services, Inc. (San Marcos, TX)
- Aggregate Household Food Security Index (UN)
- Animal Health and Food Safety Services (California)
- Argon High Frequency Uvulo-Palatoplasty (surgical technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pharmacopeia Drug Information, and the American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information be used as reference sources in decision making.