Then those who want to avoid all drugs not certified by the FDA can do so; the rest of us can rely on the American Hospital Formulary Service or other private certifiers and thus have wider choices.
What does AHFS stand for?
AHFS stands for American Hospital Formulary Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHFS
We have 5 other meanings of AHFS in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Antibodies to Human Fibronectin
- American Home Food Products, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Army Health Fitness Program (US Army)
- Associate Human Factors Professional
- Accessory Head of Flexor Pollicis Longus
- Army Human Factors Research Advisory Committee
- Army Human Factors Research & Development Committee
- Acute Heart Failure Syndrome (cardiology)
- Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist (American Council on Exercise; certification)
- American Hospitality Fleet Services (Tequesta, FL)
- American-Hungarian Friends of Scouting (est. 1958)
- Assets Held for Sale (accounting)
- Associate of the Health Fitness and Sports Therapists (UK)
- American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information
- American Home Fire Safety Act
- Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies
- Arlington Hockey and Figure Skating Club (Massachusetts)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Science and Engineering Research
- Acute Hepatic Failure Study Group (University of Southern California School of Medicine; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American hospital formulary service drug information 1997.
Pharmacopeia Drug Information, and the American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information be used as reference sources in decision making.