2012 is projected to bring a rebound in housing starts, a decline in foreclosures and attractive mortgage levels," said Andy Counts, CEO of the American Home Furnishings Alliance.
What does AHFA stand for?
AHFA stands for American Home Furnishings Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHFA
We have 3 other meanings of AHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Association Hémochromatose France
- Association Hippique de Fluquieres (French equine association)
- Association Huntington France (Huntington's disease research group)
- Association of Hungarian Foundries (Hungary)
- Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Attribute Hiding Factor
- Automotive Hall of Fame
- Adaptive High Frequency Applique
- Affordable Housing Funding Application
- Alabama Housing Finance Authority
- Arabian Horse Fair Association
- Artists for a Hate-Free America
- Association of Hungarian Folk Artists
- Australian Hair Fashion Awards
- Authentic Health Fitness Australia
- Allied Health and Fitness Association of America (trademark Aerobics and Fitness Association of America)
- Association of Heads of Foundation and Aided Schools (UK)
- Advanced HTML For Beginners
- A Heart for China (est. 2015)
- Adaptive High Frequency Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HIRE Act is supported by the Home Furnishings and Building Products Coalition, which was organized in late 2008 and brings together 14 associations representing home improvement and furnishing industries, including the NPCA/FSCT, the American Home Furnishings Alliance (AHFA), the National Home Furnishings Association (NHFA), and the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA).
In a statement describing trends in outdoor furnishings, Jackie Hirschhaut, vice president of the American Home Furnishings Alliance, described how consumers approach shopping for outdoor products each year: "Once we change our clocks, we know the first day of spring is right around the corner.
In addition to NPCA, the American Home Furnishings and Building Products Coalition includes the American Home Furnishings Alliance, Association of Pool and Spa Professionals, Carpet and Rug Institute, International Housewares Association, International Sleep Products Association, Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association, National Electrical Manufacturers Association, National Home Furnishings Association, Resilient Floor Covering Institute, and World Floor Covering Association.
A member of the board of the American Home Furnishings Alliance since 2000, he joined the executive committee in 2005.