What does AHCEI stand for?
AHCEI stands for American Histadrut Cultural Exchange Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ambulatory Health Care Data (US CDC)
- American Heritage College Dictionary
- Anterior Horn Cell Disease (neurology)
- Acres Homes Community Development Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Affordable Housing Community Development Corporation (various states)
- Association of Hemophilia Clinic Directors of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Australian Haemophilia Centre Directors Organisation
- American Home Care Express (est. 1995; Illinois)
- Association of Hospital Chief Executives (est. 1995; Ireland)
- Association of Hungarian Consulting Engineers and Architects (Budapest, Hungary)
- American Horse Council Foundation
- Army Health Care Financial Management System
- Austin Healey Club Germany (car enthusiasts)
- Acoustic Horizon Coffee Club (Wells, Maine)
- Aids Housing Coalition Houston
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
- Adolescent Health Concerns Inventory
- Advanced Host Controller Interface
- Ambanc Holding Co., Inc.