Be it the farewell party of the ultra-busy Chinese Ambassador Luo Zhaohui, the cigar club get-together at the residence of 'the jetsetter of the diplomatic corps' Argentinean Ambassador Rodolfo Martin Saravia, who also happens to be the cousin of the Spanish ambassador in Islamabad, Gonzalo Saravia, the visiting brigades of American hi-fi dignitaries including Richard Holbrooke, or the Russian Ambassador Andrey Sergeevich Budnik at his country's national day celebrations, the hot topic of the day was the regional cooperation and the developing configuration vis-a-vis the American exit strategy from Afghanistan.
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for American Hi-Fi
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive High Frequency
- Advanced Hadron Facility
- Aerated Home Furnishings Ltd.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
- Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Angus Heritage Foundation
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
- Antihemophilic Factor
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Außeruniversitärer Historischer Forschungseinrichtungen in der BRD eV (German: working group of non-university historical research establishments in the FRG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interior equipment will include state-of-the-art infotainment systems with high-quality audio units from American hi-fi specialist Bose, a DVD navigation system with touchscreen operation, a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone system with a handsfree kit, and remote controls on the steering wheel.
346-5678) Bowling for Soup, American Hi-Fi, Riddlin' Kids, MC Lars - Pop punk, 7 p.
HH AMERICAN HI-FI (Mercury): More palatable is this debut from this promising young American rock band.
American Hi-Fi Flavour Of The Week CATCHY and energetic, a full-throttle power-pop tune which will turn even your granny into a mosher.
CONCERT PREVIEW Bowling for Soup With: MC Lars, Riddlin Kids, American Hi-Fi When: 7 p.