The Cannabis Committee of the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), Silver Spring, MD, has delivered draft recommendations on the regulation of distribution (dispensing) of medical marijuana to regulators in three states that allow such practice.
What does AHPA stand for?
AHPA stands for American Herbal Products Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHPA
We have 25 other meanings of AHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Austrian Help Program
- Austrian Hydro Power AG
- Automatismes Hydraulique Pneumatique (French: Hydraulic Pneumatic Automations)
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Power
- Average Hole-Potential
- Average Hydrostatic Pressure
- Awards, Honors, and Prizes
- Evacuation Hospital Ship (Auxiliary, Hospital, Personnel)
- Accumulator High-Pressure Air
- American Health Planning Association (Falls Church, VA)
- American Honey Producers Association
- American Horse Protection Association, Inc.
- American Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Archaeological and Historic Preservation Act of 1974
- Associated Highway Patrolmen of Arizona
- Affordable Housing Planning and Appeals Act (Illinois)
- Allied Health Professionals Association of Australia (Chester Hill, NSW, Australia)
- Aboriginal Health Promotion and Chronic Care (Australia)
- ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) Handicraft Promotion and Development Association
- Ad Hoc PCS Air Interface Joint Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sabinsa received the 2009 Herbal Industry Leader Award from the American Herbal Products Association during the AHPA annual meeting on March 5.
The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) has submitted a formal request to FDA to complete one significant but to date unimplemented aspect of DSHEA by establishing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for dietary supplements.
Betz is now with the American Herbal Products Association, a trade group.
The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), Silver Spring, MD, said it opposes the Pharmacists Planning Service's (PPSI) citizen's petition requesting FDA change the status of St.