Cyndya Shibao said at a meeting of the American Heart Association Council for High Blood Pressure Research.
What does AHAC stand for?
AHAC stands for American Heart Association Council (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHAC
We have 30 other meanings of AHAC in our Acronym Attic
- Antenna Height Above Average Terrain
- All Hazard Alert Broadcast
- Alumnae Hall Advisory Board (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Aria High Altitude Balloon
- Arts and Humanities Assembly of Boulder (Colorado)
- Aboriginal Health Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Animal Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Alternative Heating and Cooling Ltd. (Ireland)
- American Heart Association Classification
- Amplifon Hearing Aid Centers (Plymouth, MN)
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company (Boston, MA)
- Arne Hanna Aquatic Center (Bellingham, WA)
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants (Kaysville, UT)
- Alternate High-Medium Altitude Descent (US Air Force)
- American Hindus Against Defamation
- Arabian Horse Association of Delmarva (est. 1970; Delaware)
- Association for Haitian American Development, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- American Hindu Anti-Defamation Coalition
- Attappady Hills Area Development Society (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrington of the State University of New York School of Medicine at Stony Brook and former chairman of the American Heart Association council on cardiovascular radiology.
28 in Cleveland at the 43rd Annual Fall Conference and Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association Council for High Blood Pressure Research.
He presented his results in Cleveland this week at the 43rd Annual Conference and Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association Council on High Blood Pressure Research.