Reid Honors College Board of Visitors, and member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, American Health Lawyers Association, and Federal, Detroit Metropolitan and Oakland County Bar Associations.
What does AHLA stand for?
AHLA stands for American Health Lawyers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHLA
We have 1 other meaning of AHLA in our Acronym Attic
- American Health Line (est. 1992)
- American Highway Legend (toy truck)
- American Hockey League
- Animal Health Laboratories
- Aramark Harrison Lodging
- Architects Hawaii Ltd
- Association for the History of Language
- Australian Hold Ladder (shipping)
- Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association (Canada)
- American Hair Loss Association
- American Hometown Leadership Awards
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hunting Lease Association
- Areas of High Landscape Amenity (Ireland)
- Arizona Hotel and Lodging Association (also seen as AzHLA)
- Arts and Humanities Literature and the Arts (courses)
- Ad-Hoc Liaison Committee (Palestine)
- American Hair Loss Council
- Appignani Humanist Legal Center (American Humanist Association; Washington, DC)
- Affordable Housing Loan Demonstration Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Health Lawyers Association 2011 310 pages $189.
The American Health Lawyers Association has published a guide aimed at health care providers and organizations that may need to cope with serious clinical adverse events.
He was a member of the American Bar Associations Health Law Section, the American Health Lawyers Association.
org American Health Lawyers Association 1025 Connecticut Ave.
WASHINGTON -- State "prompt pay" laws could be affected by the "transaction and code set" provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) that went into effect last month, Ann Leopold Kaplan said at a forum sponsored by the American Health Lawyers Association.
They are personable and knowledgeable--a rare combination," says Wayne Miller, director of finance and administration for the American Health Lawyers Association, Washington, D.