Weisburger Institute for Cancer Prevention American Health Foundation Valhalla, New York E-mail: jweisbur@ifcp.
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for American Health Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Heart Failure
- Adaptive High Frequency
- Advanced Hadron Facility
- Aerated Home Furnishings Ltd.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
- Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Hi-Fi
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Angus Heritage Foundation
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
- Antihemophilic Factor
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's some preliminary epidemiological evidence that men who eat soy foods have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer," says Len Cohen of the American Health Foundation in Valhalla, New York.
Humans put two to three pounds of food into their bodies every day" says Linda Koo, an epidemiologist with the American Health Foundation.
Fung-Lung Chung of the American Health Foundation studied tea's role in lung cancer prevention by examining the effect of black tea on the development of lung tumors in mice and rats.
The beneficial aspects Hryniewicz refers to come from a rat feeding study done over the past two years by the American Health Foundation, Valhalla, N.