See American Health Decisions and Georgia Health Decisions, The Quest to Die with Dignity: An Analysis of Americans' Values, Opinions, and Attitudes concerning End-of-Life Care (Atlanta, Ga.
What does AHD stand for?
AHD stands for American Health Decisions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHD
We have 76 other meanings of AHD in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Help Desk
- Affordable Housing Directory (New York)
- After Hours Depository
- AIDS and Human Development (United Nations Development Programme)
- Alaska-Hawaii Daylight (GMT-0900)
- Alexandria Health Department (Virginia)
- Altitude Heading Direction
- Alveolar Hydatid Disease
- American Heritage Dictionary
- Analog High Definition (cameras)
- Anti Handling Device
- Association Havraise des Diabétiques (French diabetic association)
- Atherosclerotic Heart Disease
- Australian Height Datum
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Second Edition
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 3rd Edition
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Health Decisions, The Quest to Die with Dignity (Appleton, Wis.