Others are taking the opportunity to get a free blood-pressure screening or to speak with a representative from the American Health Association about heart attack risks.
What does AHA stand for?
AHA stands for American Health Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHA
We have 358 other meanings of AHA in our Acronym Attic
- Albert Hydeman Associates
- Alberta Handgun Association
- Alcohol Health Alliance (UK)
- Alert Holding Area (Army definition)
- Alexander Hancock Associates (Davidson, NC)
- Algorithmes Hybrides et Adaptatifs (French: Adaptive and Hybrid Algorithms)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- Altoona Housing Authority (Altoona, PA)
- American Hardboard Association (Palatine, Illinois)
- American Hardwood Association
- American Heart Association
- American Helicopter Association
- American Hereford Association
- American Heritage Academy (various locations)
- American Hippotherapy Association
- American Historical Association
- American Homebrewers Association
- American Homeowners Association
- American Homeschool Association
- American Hospital Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Health Association should not have been listed.
Its annual budget of about $150,000--less than one-third of the NSRA's alone--is financed in equal shares by the organizations that formed it in 1982: the American Health Association, the American Lung Association, and the American Cancer Society (ACS).