Asbo Olner Ms Price said the American hairless terrier is an intelligent and energetic breed.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- African Horse Sickness Virus Serotype 3
- African Horse Sickness Virus Serotype 4
- Adult Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells
- Armoured Heavy Support Vehicle System (National Defence and the Canadian Forces; Canada)
- Abiadura Handiko Trenaren (Basque: High Speed Train)
- Acoustic Homing Torpedo
- Acute Head Trauma
- African Human Trypanosomiasis
- After Hours Trading
- Alternating Hypertropia (ophthalmology)
- Anchor Handling Tug (offshore rig support vessel)
- Animal Health Technician
- Animal Health Technologist
- Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
- Anonymous HIV Testing
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Antihypertensive (pharmaceuticals)
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BALD FACT MAIN BREEDS OF HAIRLESS DOG ARE: AMERICAN HAIRLESS TERRIER.