10 HUNTER: Jamie Dale, Stevens, PA BAND #: 0834-43764 SPECIES: American Green-winged Teal (D) BANDED: 08/14/2010 LOCATION: 7 m W of Trois Pistols, QC RECOVERED: 10/15/2011 LOCATION: 2 m N of Leola, PA COMMENTS: First banded teal I have ever shot.
What does AGWT stand for?
AGWT stands for American Green-Winged Teal (bird)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGWT
- Additive Gaussian White Noise
- Absolute Global Warming Potential
- Australian Great War Poetry
- Ambient Ground Water Quality Network (New Jersey)
- Australian Guidelines for Water Recycling
- American Gold Wing Riders Association
- Agora Groupware Web Server (Internet teamwork application)
- Anti-Gnosis Weapon System (Xenosaga game)
- Australian Greek Welfare Society
- Association of Ground Water Scientists and Engineers
- American Ground Water Trust
- Atmospheric Glow Technologies, Inc.
- Green-Winged Teal (bird species Anas crecca)
- Agricultural and General Workers Union
- Artisans General Workers' Union (Mauritius)
- American Gulf War Veterans Association
- Abridged Generation X (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Agribrands International, Inc. (stock symbol; St. Louis, MO)
- Alt.Games.Xtrek (newsgroup)
- Auto Glass Expo (International Autobody Congress and Exposition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some are transient visitors such as the American green-winged teal, the lazuli bunting and the belted kingfisher.
6 HUNTER: Brent Gallo, Poynor, TX BAND #: 1066-87865 SPECIES: Wood Duck (D) BANDED: 08/11/2009 LOCATION: 7 m E of Killdeer, ND RECOVERED: 01/27/2012 LOCATION: 2 m W of Poynor, TX 7 HUNTER: Ross Gallo, Poynor, TX BAND #: 1116-06380 SPECIES: Wood Duck (H) BANDED: 09/01/2007 LOCATION: 7 m E of Killdeer, ND RECOVERED: 01/27/2012 LOCATION: 2 m W of Poynor, TX 8 HUNTER: Jeff Bennett, Grimesland, NC BAND #: 0894-09556 SPECIES: American Green-winged Teal (D) BANDED: 08/26/2010 LOCATION: 7 m W of Trois Pistols, QC RECOVERED: 01/22/2011 LOCATION: 2 m W of Engelhard, NC 9 HUNTER: Zach Hettinger, Plainwell, MI BAND #: 1046-74254 SPECIES: Wood Duck (D) BANDED: 09/17/2001 LOCATION: 10 m E of Baton Rouge, LA RECOVERED: 12/04/2010 LOCATION: 1 m W Delton, MI COMMENTS: Hatched in 2001.