5, American Furniture Manufacturers Association became AHFA, the American Home Furnishings Alliance, and opened membership to "any company that manufactures or imports home furnishings products for wholesale distribution.
What does AFMA stand for?
AFMA stands for American Furniture Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFMA
We have 22 other meanings of AFMA in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Farmers Market Authority
- Alberta Farmers' Market Association
- Alliance for Missions Advancement
- American Family Martial Arts
- American Federation of Martial Arts
- American Feed Manufacturers Association
- American Fiber Manufacturers Association
- American Film Marketing Association (now known simply as AFMA)
- American Folk Musicians Association
- American Fur Merchants Association (New York, NY)
- Americans for Medical Advancement
- Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
- Animal Feed Manufacturers Association
- Aortic Forward Flow Mapping Area
- Apostolic Faith Mission Africa
- Arizona Floodplain Management Association
- Arizona Food Marketing Alliance
- ASEAN Federation of Mining Association
- Associate Fellow of the Marketing Association of Australia and New Zealand (professional post-nominal)
- Association for Forensic Multimedia Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Present at the meeting were representatives of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association (AFMA), the Fabric Coalition (a group of upholstery fabric makers), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and the National Association of State Fire Marshals (NASFM).
When the floods of Hurricane Floyd ravaged the North Carolina coast in September 1999, the American Furniture Manufacturers Association, High Point, North Carolina, sprung into action.
and President of the Suppliers Division of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association.
AFMA Studies Admitting Importers The American Furniture Manufacturers Association is exploring changes in its membership criteria that could lead to the admission of importers, which represent a fast-growing share of the furniture industry.
They included the American Furniture Manufacturers Association, (AFMA), the Alliance for Polyurethane Institute, (API), the Polyurethane Foam Association, the Flame Retardant Chemicals Association, the Fabric Coalition, the American Textile Manufacturers Institute (ATMI), and the Non-Woven Fabrics Association.
Furniture is the most-important asset to a small area," maintains American Furniture Manufacturers Association vice president Jackie Hirschhaut.