He is an Honorary Trustee of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the American Friends of the Israel Museum, and a member of the Advisory Board of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice.
What does AFIM stand for?
AFIM stands for American Friends of the Israel Museum (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFIM
We have 8 other meanings of AFIM in our Acronym Attic
- Alerte de Franchissement Involontaire de Ligne (French: Citroën security alarm)
- Amiantit Fiberglass Industries Ltd. (est. 1977; Saudi Arabia)
- Association for Independent Living (Dallas, TX)
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop
- Flight Plan Filed in the Air
- All's Fair in Love and War
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems
- Air Force Instant Messenger
- Air-Fuel Imbalance Monitor
- Al-Futtaim Investment Management (United Arab Emirates)
- Antarctic Flight Information Manual (Council of Managers of National Antarctic Programs)
- Aperture Field Integration Method (engineering)
- Association for Independent Music
- Association Française d'Informatique Musicale (French: French Association of Computer Music)
- Association Française des Ingénieurs et Responsables de Maintenance (French: French Association of Engineers and Maintenance Managers)
- Associate Fellow of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- Air Force Information Management Control Officer (USAF)
- American Foundation for International Mountaineering Exploration and Research
- Air Force Information Maintenance Manufacturing Support System
- Air Force Integrated Maintenance Management Support System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carla Emil is a former advertising and film production executive who currently serves on the boards of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Dia Art Foundation in New York, and the American Friends of the Israel Museum.
Twice a member of the New York State Council on the Arts, he currently serves as chairman of the executive committee of the board of directors of the American Friends of the Israel Museum and as a member of the advisory board of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in New York.