18-20 * American Foundation for the Blind Leadership Conference.
What does AFFTB stand for?
AFFTB stands for American Foundation for the Blind
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Armed Forces Family Survivors Fund
- Adjusted Free-Float Share Index
- Airborne Formation Flight Simulator
- Adoptive and Foster Family Training (Child Welfare Training Institute; Maine)
- Adult Faith Formation Team
- Africa Food for Thought (South Africa)
- Americans for Fair Taxation
- American Fly Fishing Trade Association
- Australian Federation of Film and Television Associations
- Air Force Flight Test Center
- Accelerated Freefall Training & Certification Course
- Air Force Flight Test Center Instruction (US Air Force)
- Advocates for Fibromyalgia Funding, Treatment, Education and Research
- Air Force Foreign Technology Intelligence Center (USAF)
- Alternative Fuels Field Test Unit (portable laboratory; Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.)
- Adoption and Family Finding Unit (Norfolk County Council; UK)
- Atlanta Flash/Flex User Group
- Airport Fire Fighting Vehicle
- Air Force Fleet Viability Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov Blindness and Visual Impairments: American Foundation for the Blind, www.
AFB Press, American Foundation for the Blind, 11 Penn Plaza, Suite 300, New York, NY 10001.
Not surprisingly, most of those appointed were representatives of such groups as the American Council of the Blind, the American Foundation for the Blind, Easter Seals, the National Association of the Deaf, the National Federation of the Blind, and the United Cerebral Palsy Associations.
She worked as a fundraiser and lobbyist for the American Foundation for the Blind for more than 40 years.
25 million from the American Foundation for the Blind.
residents are legally blind, according to the American Foundation for the Blind.