The survey, commissioned by the American Foundation for Urologic Disease (AFUD) and conducted by Harris Interactive, questioned more than 2,000 women aged 18 years and over.
What does A.F.U.D. stand for?
A.F.U.D. stands for American Foundation for Urologic Disease (also seen as AFUD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of A.F.U.D. in our Acronym Attic
- Audio Video Integrated Digital Design (California)
- Audio-Visual Learning Resource Center (Georgetown University)
- Association of Veterinary Medical Data Program Participants (est. 1977)
- Arterial-Venous Oxygen Difference
- Advanced Vestigial Side-Band
- A-Weighted (sound)
- Ajax, Ontario
- Atlantic Reporter 2nd Series
- Associate Diploma of the St. Cecilia School of Music (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Go to the "Just for You" directory and click on "men" and then "prostate cancer," for example, and you'll be linked to 20 articles on prevention, screening, and treatment from the National Cancer Institute, the National Institute on Aging, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Foundation for Urologic Disease, and major medical school sites.
To help everyone better understand the disease, the Prostate Health Council of the American Foundation for Urologic Disease has developed a new brochure, ``Prostate Health: What Every Man Should Know,'' to educate men about prostate disease, treatment and maintaining prostate health.
More information is available from American Foundation for Urologic Disease 1128 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21201 Phone: 1-800-242-2383 or (410) 468-1800 Email: admin@afud.
For more information, contact the following organizations: American Foundation for Urologic Disease 1128 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21201 (800) 242-2383 Home page: http://www.